I had a stomache today. I had a fight with my sister.
This week we have been exploring the author Judith Viorst. One story we read was called Alexander's Terrible, Horrible, no Good, Very Bad Day. The students worked on a response page afterwards where they were asked to write about a bad day, here are a few samples.
I would like to take a moment and introduce myself. This is my sixth year at Owen. I taught 3rd grade for one year and this is my fifth year in Kindergarten. I am looking forward to a new school year and working with your kindergartener! I earned my Bachelor's of Science degree at Bradley University in Elementary Education and my Master's degree at Concordia University in reading. When I am not at school I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I like to go to White Sox games and take my dog, Mario for walks. I also love to read!
0 comments:
Post a Comment